Wednesday, January 2, 2013

My 2013 Plan of Action

 
Happiness is kitty snuggles.....
 
So I have been putting together my own 2013 happiness project & decided I don't want to do a whole year plan. I have so much I am looking forward to I am going to only hit 6 months so I can move forward!
 
So here are what my 6 months will look like, more details will come up each month for what I am working on.
 
January: Energy - Health
February: Love - Marriage
March: Family
April: Friendships
May: Attitude
June: Life
 
Besides my mini happiness project I will be focusing on finances & clearing out clutter. I have slowly been working on the clutter so that will be a continuing goal along with getting what is left organized. My finances have not been looked at in a long time & I am ready to tackle them. One major thing I will be working on this year is to curb my spending, do I really need that shirt from Target???? I have thought about only buying some stuff 2nd hand but have not set down with an actual plan. I will continue to use coupons as 2012 I saved over $1000 with coupons & we actually have some extra on hand instead of rushing to the store.
 
2013 is an exciting year for me & its been a while since I could say that. I am always so worried about my job drama, family drama & petty stuff around the house I am ready to be free & have some fun!
 
So what are your 2013 goals??


No comments:

Post a Comment