Sunday, December 30, 2012

Happiness Project


So I have recently read this book and it is wonderful. I have been recommending it all over the place and actually bought it for my Kindle AND the paperback for sharing.

I will be the first to admit I am happy but not as happy as I could be. I rush through life, get annoyed easily & get down when things aren't that bad. So this was an eye opener book for me. Does it teach you the "secret" to being perfectly happy.....no. BUT it does help you look at your own life & where you maybe need some work on. This book was interesting to me no only because it had great reviews but it had research on different principles of happiness. My inner dork LOVES research.

So pick it up today & I will be returning with my own happiness project 2013.

No comments:

Post a Comment